We hold Meeting for Worship in a “Hybrid In-Person + Zoom” format, every Sunday at 10:30 AM. Contact us for further information and Zoom invitations.
- 1st Sunday: Potluck
- 2nd Sunday: Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business.
- 3rd Sunday: Educational program or presentation
*subject to change
Recent Blog Posts
- World Quaker Day 2022 at GRFM - On World Quaker Day – October 2nd, twenty of us gathered for Meeting for Worship and fellowship. Ten Friends attended via Zoom, including guests from Kenya, Belgium and Venezuela. Another ten attended in-person at the Browne Center on the campus of Aquinas College. Our query for Worship was: “In what ways do our Quaker testimonies… Read More >
- Update to Hybrid In-Person + Zoom Meeting for Worship - Aquinas College has announced that they are no longer requiring that masks be worn indoors at their campus facilities, although groups that meet in their buildings can still set their own policies. Since September, 2021 we have been having in-person worship in a “hybrid format” at the Aquinas Browne Center. At our Meeting for Worship… Read More >
- The Return of 3rd Sunday Programs - After a couple years off, we are excited to return to our traditional 3rd Sunday programs, which are offered following Worship on the 3rd Sunday each month. These will be held in the same hybrid format as our Meeting for Worship, so you can attend in-person at the Aquinas Browne Center or on Zoom. We… Read More >
- REMEMBERING JUDITH ANNE (“JUDI”) BUCHMAN - REMEMBERING JUDITH ANNE (“JUDI”) BUCHMAN 10 May 1948 – 19 October 2021 Judi is survived by life partner Richa, siblings Wayne, Sandee, Robert, and Dan and their spouses, many other relatives including Sandee’s child Sarah and Sarah’s two children, Ramona and Eleanor, all of whom Judi was particularly close with, and countless friends. Judi was… Read More >